Are you the one looking to create a popular website? Do you want to list your domain on top of internet search engines? Then why not use an aged domain name? Confused what an aged domain is? Are you a beginner and does not know what a domain name is? Then, Read below to know answers for your questions.
What is a domain name?
Domain name is the name you choose for your website. For example, if you want to create a website with the name ‘mytechideas.com’ then ‘mytechideas’ becomes your domain name.
How to get a domain name?
To get a domain name, you will have to follow certain steps :
- Select a list of domain names, as there are chances that your domain name has already been taken.
- Approach a domain name registrar.
- Pay registration fee for registering your domain name.
- Create your website with the chosen domain name.
- You will have the right for using the name for a year and do not forget to renew it next year.
How to popularise your domain?
Creating a domain name and working on your website may sound good. But, how to popularise it may be the question. You can approach many advertisers and create a link to make others to visit your site. But, this does not make your domain popular. To make your domain popular, your domain name or webpage must be listed on top of internet search engines.
Why to go for Aged Domain Names?
Internet search engines rankings are mainly based on the domain age. This is the reason why many people choose aged domains to create a site. Many people forget to renew their domain name and some do not want to use their domain name and it gets expired. If those expired domains have got good domain age and have a good ranking in the search engines, then one can choose these aged domains to popularize your website content.
How to find successful aged domains?
As search engines ranks the domain based on the domain age, many people look for expired aged domains. One can start using these expired domains by purchasing it from the aged domain auction. But before one approaches the auction, one has to know about the aged domains and how successful it is? This is where aged domain finder could be used. There are many aged domain finder that are available to use it free of cost.
How to use an aged domain finder?
Why to go for a paid aged domain finder, if many aged domain finder are available free of cost. Most of the aged domain finder that are available would allow the user to enter various keywords and the price range of the domain we are looking for. Some of it may include other options to filter the result. Once the required details are entered, the aged domain finder would display a report with domain names which contains the specified keyword in it. Some of the basic details provided by the aged domain finder may include:
- Available Until: It displays the end date of the domain in auction
- Page Rank: It displays the quality and quantity of links received by the web page.
- Back Link: The number of links to the web page received from other websites.
- Domain Authority: It displays how well the website would rank on search engines.
- Page Authority: It is same as the domain except that the particular page will be considered while ranking.
One can make use of these details to know about the available list of domain names for auction. The details has to be well analysed to make sure that the particular domain is successful. Apart from the regular aged domain finder, there are various tools to analyse the back link, trust flow and page rank further to confirm that the chosen aged domain is successful.
So, make use of the available aged domain finder facility before going in for creating your own new domain.