Once you have browsed through the Rove Concepts website it should be clear that there will be everything that you could possibly want available. The company is ethical, cares about its customers and workers, and makes sure that the production of the furniture they sell does not cause environmental problems. The one concern you may have is delivery. However well-intentioned a company is, there can be issues beyond their control and you will want to know how they deal with them when they do arise.
Online there is a form that can be filled in and you can give details of the issue and provide any pictures that will back up your case. A soon as you have created your claim, and think that there may be an issue, you should get in touch in the best way. If you are local then a call can be made, but if not then an email address is provided. If the order you have placed has not arrived, you will be able to contact Rove Concepts and have the issue sorted out. Check your emails first as there may be some information that has been sent to you meaning that you do not need to get in touch. If you do, there is a phone number you can call and a Customer Support Service who will be able to assist. If the opposite applies and you find that you are not prepared for the order you have placed, you can’t get in touch and a new date can be arranged.
Product Care and Usage Advice
- Uneven Items – when placing the order, you may think that you are fully au fait with the room it will reside, but when it arrives there appears to be a problem. You may think that you have a chair that is not even, but it is more likely than not that your floor is the problem. There is no need to worry as many items have a base that can be adjusted and so combat the unevenness.
- Faulty Mechanisms – many problems can be temporary and within a few uses will have disappeared. A prime example is a seat that will not recline. It could be that the mechanism is a little stiff and after a few uses there will not be a problem at all.
- Wood Cleaning – as the products are made from good quality wood it is advisable to look after it. Do not use cheap and abrasive cleaners, but select one that will be gentle. Most of the time a soft cloth is all that is needed, but each month a good clean can be given.
- Leather care – the main thing to remember is not to spot clean. If there is a stain, use a cloth and mild detergent over the entire area. For general maintenance, all that is needed is a damp cloth and a vacuum.
- Marble – when you receive a marble item it will have been well treated, but unfortunately marble can react badly to spills so if this happens it should be cleared up right away. A special marble cleaner should be used and to get the best out of the piece of furniture, it should have another layer of sealant every three years.
Whatever the issue is, whether it is a complaint or simply the need for advice, there is a section on the Rove Concepts website that will answer it. Failing the ability to provide exactly the details required, there will be information on how to get in touch and have the answer provided by a member of staff.